Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:Buncha Ideas
    PostPosted:Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:36 am 

I'm hoping that most of the Ideas in here aren't already posted. But if they are, this post is the way I'd like those ideas. This post is also to try and clear up a few ideas.

Here goes.

Viri. It seems like a super fun idea, but writing our own in C++? Not many are gonna go for that. Creating your own form of scripting for Onlink would also be a bitch, so I suggest you do this; Make a virus 'builder'. In order to make a virus, you have to buy, make or steal your own code block. You add code blocks in chronological order until what you want to happen, happens.

Then you have to compile it, which, when you make a big virus, takes longer. Certain blocks can't be put together, or in the wrong order. Blocks can do quite alot of things, such as shutdown a system, delete logs, prevent the system admin from logging into the LAN until the virus is removed. All sorts of things. An example of a virus i'd make is this; As I bounce through servers and such, I leave logs. Attached to these logs is a virus.

The virus disables all proxies, sentries, encryptions, firewalls and monitors. (This is, like, a 10gq virus) It sits there until the bounce signal is shutdown. I.E. I've disconnected. Once d/c'd, the virus activates and deletes all logs, shuts each system down, and deletes itself. (Maybe it's a bit bigger than 10gq, but you might compress and have auto decompress)

The chance to catch a virus should be increased. And the variety should be expanded too. Such as spam viri, a classic "All work and no play" virus, ones that delete your files over time, or take chunks of your files to stop them working properly. And the Anti-virus software should change. You should have to make an antivirus yourself using the virus builder.

Big idea. ^^^^

Next, AI. I know there's an AI, and it's being improved, and some of this idea has alreay been said. I'd like to see this. If you hack a hacker, get him put away or something like that. I'd like to see him get you back. Hit you with a virus, or plain just hack into your system and delete some of your files. or take them. If this has already been implemented, then increase the chance. =D

Nextly (on purpose), the programming client. Knowing the fact that it can be used to make programs, can it be used to make buttons to access those programs? Like, I make a lv 4 log nuke, and I want to be able to click a button to do it, instead of opening the stirt menu, finding it, clicking on the logs, or worse, using the console to do it. That would be nice.

After that, the PC features are nice, but I'd like to see their PC like yours. With hacking files and programs and information and links and other gateway related stuff. If I hack into a hacker's PC and they've got a gateway self destruct i want to be able to activate it! =P!

That's all folks!

Tell me what you think.

Post subject:
    PostPosted:Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:25 am 

Hmm, the virus builder? Frankly I've seen that done a few times in medicore hacker games....
    The C++ builder is at least innovative, which is something I go for heavily.
    A virus builder sounds like it would be kinda boring fast, and trust me they do. (been there)

I do like that idea of standardizing hacker PCs and activating thier gateway destruct.. sounds
    like fun.