Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:My Ideas.
    PostPosted:Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 am 

Hello there. I've got some ideas for 3.0, so let's begin :D

1. Create Own Program v1.0: In that, we can program own programs and viruses that can ,,kill" mainframe and all it's protection with simply run it on ICS (Just like Revelation 3.0 but better) That will use Uplink Programing Language (UPL) a.k.a this will use very simple commands with help. Simple code: if_(yourvirusname)_status:running_on_ICS_then:scan_for_EBS_DG_CM_ACS_if_status:found_then:bypass_ACS_if_done_then:kill_EBS_DG_if_done_then:kill_CM_and_ICS
    else_if:EBS_or_DG_or_ACS_status:not_found_then:kill_EBS_DG_ACS(if found)then: kill ICS_CM
    end (Don't worry, it will automaticaly detect by who is that ICS example: ARC then that virus will detetct CM EBS DG etc. by same corp. Virus can even copy files to your PC by just adding some commands :sleazy: )
    There will be a lot possiblites (even create VSEC cracker or Denial that work with one client)

2. Virus Programer v1.0 (If Create Own Program ,,sucks")
    Same like Create Own Program but ONLY for creating viruses.

3. Multiplayer!
    This will be extremly fun, your friend shutingdown Default Gateway or EBS and you hacking into Mainframe and destroying it with console/Revelation 1.0

4. VSEC_Cracker v1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 Max Price: 250k
    This is for REALLY lazy ones that don't like VSEC 4.0 Version is fastest and can crack VSEC 3.0

5. Denial v2.0 3.0
    Denail v2.0 needed only 25 clients and 3.0 only need 5 clients with same effectivity.

6. Creating own corp.
    You can create own site and public your programs that you created and make money, you can be another Warez where you posting programs for free, you can recruit people to be bigest corp, You can be another ARC, make enemies and friends and beware of HACKERS.

7. Antivirus:
    (Can be created in Create Own Program but it's harder than creating virus) Antivirus will be protectecting you or your site, lan, or Mainframe of viruses, hackers etc. You can buy Antivirus from Antivirus's company site or buy pirated from Warez site.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for some typos, I'm from Poland.

Post subject:Re: My Ideas.
    PostPosted:Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:37 am 

AOL:superactor001
    Location:Everywhere and nowhere... But also right behind you and watching you in your sleep >.>
    The compiler was scrapped in an earlier version of onlink. Multiplayer just isn't feasible (and if you read around on the forums you'd see why). Viruses are possible (and not a bad idea), but difficult to implement without the compiler, and at the moment, the devs aren't adding new features to Onlink, only bugfixes. Their primary (almost exclusive) focus is on Kite.

attempting to input customized user information
    upload failure, connection loss
    system console session terminated

PostPosted:Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 am 

Quote:
    The compiler was scrapped in an earlier version of onlink. Multiplayer just isn't feasible (and if you read around on the forums you'd see why). Viruses are possible (and not a bad idea), but difficult to implement without the compiler, and at the moment, the devs aren't adding new features to Onlink, only bugfixes. Their primary (almost exclusive) focus is on Kite.
    Awww, I wish they will fix all bugs fast. I've maked in paint "concept" (my drawing sucks) about virus creator (I've getting sick of Revelation). And, can you give me link to that older version? Want to try out.

Attachments:
    Concept.png
    Concept.png [19.86KiB |Viewed 11730 times ]
    PostPosted:Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:01 pm 

AOL:superactor001
    Location:Everywhere and nowhere... But also right behind you and watching you in your sleep >.>
    The earlier version never actually implemented the compiler. They started to work on it, but they gave up. I think the code is still there (disassembling and decompilation shows some functions that don't seem to be used.

attempting to input customized user information
    upload failure, connection loss
    system console session terminated