Last visit was: It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 am


All times are UTC-05:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mission help & Bugs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:31 am 
 

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:18 am
Posts: 5
Hello !
I just re-started playing this game and I encounter some problems.

1. Is it normal that i have to use proxy bypasser on my own auxiliary gateway to delete logs ?
I did not see this a few loadings back.

2. Help bankrupt a rival : how ?
I get a mission where a corporation says that i have to find person X and his bank account and close it.
I tried GCD, telephone db, social security db, academic db, internic and i cannot find any details on that person or his personal computer so i could get info through PCForce.
What should i do ?

3.LAN missions
I tried several missions with lan but i cannot connect to lan network even though i bounce through their internal service.
It simply says that host refused connection
A bug or am i doing it wrong ?

Thank you !


Top
Offline   
 Post subject: Re: Mission help & Bugs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:31 pm 
 

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:47 pm
Posts: 177
Quote:
1. Is it normal that i have to use proxy bypasser on my own auxiliary gateway to delete logs ?
I did not see this a few loadings back.
that shouldn't be, I'll mark it as a bug.
Quote:
2. Help bankrupt a rival : how ?
I get a mission where a corporation says that i have to find person X and his bank account and close it.
I tried GCD, telephone db, social security db, academic db, internic and i cannot find any details on that person or his personal computer so i could get info through PCForce.
What should i do ?
yeah, documentation is poor on that. search "network access" on internic and note the 3 names. Use interNIC admin section DNS Lookup to find the dns of those 3. On each DNS, seach for the person until you find his PC.
Quote:
3.LAN missions
I tried several missions with lan but i cannot connect to lan network even though i bounce through their internal service.
It simply says that host refused connection
you probably encountered the security feature on the LAN. First Tip: check the mainframe.

Find me on IRC (through Onlink's client or other), if you need more explanation.


Top
Offline   
 Post subject: Re: Mission help & Bugs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:20 pm 
 

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:18 am
Posts: 5
I silly mistake a made.

I did not use properly the search function of the thread but I finnally found several topics about what I have asked except the own gateway proxy stuff

Thank you for your answer !
I will do if I encounter other problems :D


Top
Offline   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created by Miah with assistance from hyprnova