Last visit was: It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:Re: A discussion of cigars.
PostPosted:Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:57 pm 

Yahoo Messenger:Squall591
AOL:FinalWarrior591
I have two cousins and two uncles that smoke (the uncles are twin brothers from my mother's side, the cousins are from two separate people on my father's side).

No, wait. I have three cousins that smoke. The aforementioned two, and one more from my mother's side.

But yeah, as far as my family goes, they're all black sheep of the family. Like me.

Only, I'm a black sheep for entirely different reasons. (The leather and the metal being two.)

-- Griffinhart

PostPosted:Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:58 am 

Yahoo Messenger:xmodctech
AOL:rebeliousness434
Well since this topic is way off the main path now, might as well bring it back. If you can get a La Flor Dominicana, they are excellent. It's whats called a puro(sp). Basically, several of the La Flor's are made from pure source's of tobacco. I believe that they are all Nicaraguan. But don't quote me on that. Most run between 4.50 and 10.00 dollars. Not exactly sure how cheap, cheap is to you, but the cheaper ones taste fine. They have a very robust flavor, long slow burn, and smooth rush. The Maduro torpedo is one kind of La Flor, and is my personal fave. He actually came to my local cigar shop and did a hand rolling party, which was awesome. If you want a bad ass cigar, with a great taste and a big high, get a La Flor Double Legaro. Cohiba's are a little more expensive, but you'll get a great cigar for the price. Hope that gives you a little help.

PostPosted:Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:13 pm 

In Health class today, our teacher had us jog in place for about a minute, then he had us breath in and out only through small straws. I had to stop and breath regularly because I felt like I was about to pass out. Man, I'm never smoking, it's just too bad I have been a victim of 2nd hand smoke for practically all 13 years of my life. (Well, roughly...)

Check out Elysian Shadows and consider backing us on Kickstarter!

====================================

PostPosted:Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 pm 

Quote:
In Health class today, our teacher had us jog in place for about a minute, then he had us breath in and out only through small straws. I had to stop and breath regularly because I felt like I was about to pass out. Man, I'm never smoking, it's just too bad I have been a victim of 2nd hand smoke for practically all 13 years of my life. (Well, roughly...)
So that's what Mr. Rod did to you. Luckily Mr. Maus doesn't torcher us in his health class.