Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:Ferrous Moon
    PostPosted:Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:59 am 

Hello i am a normal gamer that enjoys the hackign simulator type of games. about 10 weeks ago i found out about uplink i played it finished it and enjoyed it alot i searched if there are any mods for it and found the fbi mod but it was a little old and so modified version then i came across this forum and i saw here about Onlink a giant modification to the game with great developers and i even saw there are some posts from 2015 so i downlaoded teh new version played it and enjoed a lot so i dug down around teh forums and found out the main developer of the project teh starter of it started it back in 2007 so i kept digging and found out onlink is only a side project becouse its core is not good enough for expanding and i found out about two things: "Kite" And "Cebours" (dont hate me if i mispelled it) i heard that kite is like uplink 2.0 like far better with actuall teams and everything. i would really to get some explantion from one of teh devs or an old players about whats going on and how can i get kite (becouse it sounds amazing). thank you waiting for response drpiggy. :D

Post subject:Re: Ferrous Moon
    PostPosted:Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:21 am 

Cerberus is the old name as far as I know, Kite is what it's known as now, it's not available yet, and work is slowly being done on it I guess.