Last visit was: It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:a tribute to musana - nagicore.cpp missing
    PostPosted:Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 am 

hi,

i'm new to onlink and made it to the tribute mission.

for now i have read/write axx to claytons pc, but the nagicore.cpp file isnt on the file server.

did i miss something ? or is this a bug at the moment.

cheers

Post subject:Re: a tribute to musana - nagicore.cpp missing
    PostPosted:Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:42 pm 

I honestly can't tell you.. But I recently did that mission like 2-4 days ago and it was working for me. Did you try re-installing the game?

PostPosted:Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:46 pm 

This seems recent enough to reply to.

Same issue here (also fairly new to Onlink though I've played years ago.. never got very far lol. I'd voice my dislike of vsec but... I think other have already lol)

Opened the save/db with SQLite Expert (personal version) and looked around and found that the nagicore.cpp is supposedly on miah's computer, but I sure don't see it lol. Considering that I'm not sure how reinstalling would help. I thought about using SQLite Expert to 'download' the nagicore.cpp file to my databank but when I looked at some other files I'd copied (specifically the uplink agent list) they had different ids from the originals and I didn't know what I should use to prevent errors with those.

Just in case it matters (who knows): I did "cheat" this time by giving myself tons of money with SQLite Expert... (couldn't seem to do it with cheat engine like I did for uplink lol, I guess it's not stored in memory but always requested from the db). I'd previously gotten to this point without cheating and messed up this mission (I got in and didn't wait very long, so when I didn't get a message about doing anything I went ahead and cracked the admin pass... bye bye save! and silly me, no recent backup. I don't remember seeing the nagicore file then either but that's been a couple days ago now).

Images (I didn't see a collapsable spoiler or I'd have put them inside, makes scrolling through topics easier imo).
    Attachment:
    no_nagicore.png
    no_nagicore.png [234.41KiB |Viewed 9718 times ]
    couldn't seem to have more than 1 attachment so...dropbox to the rescue lol

And version proof cause why not:

PostPosted:Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 am 

Bye bye save??? Bypass Bypass Bypass Bypass Backup Backup Backup Backup Bypass Bypass Bypass Bypass Backup Backup Backup Backup Bypass Bypass Bypass Bypass Backup Backup Backup Backup Bypass Bypass Bypass Bypass Backup Backup Backup Backup Bypass Bypass Bypass Bypass Backup Backup Backup Backup Bypass Bypass Bypass Bypass Backup Backup Backup Backup