Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:Get stuck!!!
    PostPosted:Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm 

A mail from uplink told me to hack into FM's Local Area Network, I know to use Lan_Agent, but I can't hack into any machine of FM's. All the servers except project server and access control system can't execute any program, that is if I try to execute bypasser or password breaker, then a program execution not permtted message come out. When I enter access control or project server, both of them needs voice print, but the administrator's phone number(steven noonan's phone number) is unrecognised, I even tried Clayton's and Marie's, neither of them works.

Could anyone help me?

Post subject:Re: Get stuck!!!
    PostPosted:Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 am 

I find something new, maybe I should work on some mission by lower level.

All my money got by hacking bank, about 10M...

PostPosted:Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 am 

Quote:
    I find something new, maybe I should work on some mission by lower level.

All my money got by hacking bank, about 10M...
    i dont even get how to get those done :|
    at uplink it was easy, but now that i got to the bank missions i cant even seem to get password breaker to work when i got the account number e-mailed to me :| i guess ill have to find some software thing out of the huge list to make me able to login :O problem is that pretty much every mission i got rite now requires software that i cant pay for

PostPosted:Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:07 pm 

Quote:
    A mail from uplink told me to hack into FM's Local Area Network, I know to use Lan_Agent, but I can't hack into any machine of FM's. All the servers except project server and access control system can't execute any program, that is if I try to execute bypasser or password breaker, then a program execution not permtted message come out. When I enter access control or project server, both of them needs voice print, but the administrator's phone number(steven noonan's phone number) is unrecognised, I even tried Clayton's and Marie's, neither of them works.

Could anyone help me?
    find the phone was easy to want to know how to fix the software in the access control system

PostPosted:Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:30 am 

I'll give you just a hint, first, you have to do something on the Acces Controll Server [This one actually blocks you from using all your programs], than you can acces the other ones.

PostPosted:Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 am 

Quote:
    I'll give you just a hint, first, you have to do something on the Acces Controll Server [This one actually blocks you from using all your programs], than you can acces the other ones.
    I found the answer before seeing your tip but thanks anyway.
    was not possible to run the "log_deleter", "file_deleter" and "log_undeleter", anything that contains typed "delete" deletes all contents of the directory, I found one bug?

PostPosted:Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:45 am 

i have the same problem, except it's a Internal Service Machine, and there's nothing called "Acces Controll Server" anywhere on internic, and since i can't hack into the Internal Service machine, i can't get list of the company's other servers (and presumably, their "Access Controll Server")... seems impossible now..

PostPosted:Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:20 am 

I would assume that the answer is to DDOS/denial their Access Controll Server..

but since i can't get into their internal service machine, nor their central mainframe (who's IP i got in the mail), i can't find their ACS. is this really possible? :shock:

PostPosted:Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 am 

got a lead! go to internic, go to admin section, in admin section go to dns records, then search for the record of company of the server you want to go into (for instance, Smart Corporation Central Mainframe -> search for "smart") , then when you find the Smart's DNS server, hack into the DNS server, there you will get the IP to Smart's Access Control Server..

Then i assume you need to DDOS the Access Control Server, OR hack into it, but unfortunately, i don't have the DDOS capacity (10 nodes) to kill the ACS, nor do i have the money to buy the PC_hashcrack i need to hack into the ACS, right now :x

PostPosted:Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 am 

hmm, after hacking into the ACS, and "cd usr;delete;cd sys;delete;shutdown;" crashing the ACS, i still cannot start any programs on the Internal Service System, hmmmm, need to put my thinking cap on :classy:

PostPosted:Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 am 

OOkay i solved the "program execution not permtted" issue

1: Connect to the Access Control Server
    2: use the PC Inject menu to crack the MD2 & MD4 & MD5 hashes
    3: inject Login Menu
    4: go to Login Menu
    5: crack everything in the Login Menu
    6: in PC Inject, Inject Main Menu
    7: go to Main Menu
    8: Copy all the programs you want to run on the actual server, to the ACS's file system (password cracker, proxy killer, log deleter, etc).. if you have the time for it, i also recommend adding Denial/DDoS node
    9: go to console (warning; you'll probably need to get past a VSEC system to enter the console)
    10: cd usr
    11: validate
    12: (if you installed denial, also "run denial" "shutdown" -> wait until restart)
    13: go back to logs and delete all your log entries
    14: disconnect
    15: done! you can now run all those programs in all other servers owned by that company :D

All that, just to encounter a new security system, "The server is not responding".. :!: (i have no idea how to beat this yet)

PostPosted:Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:01 am 

Look for a system called Gateway

PostPosted:Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 am 

yeah i figured that out too :mrgreen:
    then onlink crashed :roll:
    now onlink crash every time i try to load the game. i can't log in anymore. :oops:

PostPosted:Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:44 pm 

Does anyone know the strategy to crack a VSEC V3 system? I figured out the steps to get solve program unauthorized issue, but have no idea how to crack the VSEC system itself.