Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:Software problem
    PostPosted:Mon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm 

So i have just started playing onlink but i already have a bug that makes the game quite unplayable. The problem is that whenever i buy new software from Uplink ISS, it replaces another software file in the memory banks of my gateway, but i still get the new software file as well, doubling up space in my memory banks. The game thinks the file that is replaced is deleted, so i lose that file and the program that it runs and replaces it with another copy of the new software i have bought. When i quit the game and start it up again the file that i bought is still there but the second copy is gone, but i still haven't got the old file back that it replaced. It happens every time i buy something, so this way when i buy something, i always lose something as well and that makes the game quite unplayable. Is there any fix for this?

Post subject:Re: Software problem
    PostPosted:Sat May 30, 2015 11:13 am 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Also, what is your memory capacity, and how full is it? Plus, this should not be in Banter, it should be in Bugs. just let an Admin know, and it should be moved. Another fix, try getting the most recent version of Onlink.
    -MASMC
    I'm working on getting an auto-updating link.

Post subject:Re: Software problem
    PostPosted:Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:53 am 

Ah thanks dude, it seems that reinstalling solved the problem, although i still have links disappearing and changing everytime i start the game up again, but i can live with that as long if i have the interNIC ip.