Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [47 posts ] 
 Post subject:Re: Interface Design - What do you want from us?
PostPosted:Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm 

Quote:
Well, not sure if someone has mentioned this. I noticed elements of this mentioned but, can we make the whole thing more Windows-ish. Put the clock in the bottom right corner, or make it in a widget. Instead of a connection analyser, we can have a conection widget. Instead of having to re click a tool, when you pull it up in widget form IT STAYS THERE. That would be cool cuase then you can have the mission tool the conection anylyser and various other tools docked on the right, left, bottom, or top of the screen. we could move the map, the cpu usage tool, all of it. or how about an actual form of multi player. OH and for gods sake can we get a color changer. the overall design is great. But, i want to change the theme color from blue to black, or pink, or whatever. I run onlink in 1200x800 and at times my screen still feels small (given its a laptop) but still. Thats just my 2 cents

EDIT:
I just remebered, yall could give it a backtrack 4 feel. just a thought
I was at one point going to skin it, but had some problems. I'll talk to Miah about it when I remember (Read: Be arsed) and i'll do some skins.

As for multiplayer, not happening I don't think.

Post subject:Re: Interface Design - What do you want from us?
PostPosted:Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:42 pm 
Literally Nine

Locking the thread because the deadline has passed and we'll be discussing these suggestions tomorrow.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.