Last visit was: It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:Savegame modifications.
    PostPosted:Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 am 

AOL:superactor001
    Location:Everywhere and nowhere... But also right behind you and watching you in your sleep >.>
    As everyone knows, the savegames were modified to be mysql-compatible... Which means that most generic mysql editors are capable of reading and writing to them. I've discovered that it's possible to use this to manually generate missions, as a temporary solution to the overfiltering that tends to happen. I'm uploading my current mission table, just as an example of how missions are generated, as well as to aid people in generating their own. I understand i'll probably get yelled at or this, and i accept it.

Attachments:
    File comment:.csv file of my present mission table. I accidentally exported as a .txt. just change the extension.
    missiontable.txt [40.42KiB]
    Downloaded 874 times

attempting to input customized user information
    upload failure, connection loss
    system console session terminated
     Post subject:Re: Savegame modifications.
    PostPosted:Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 pm 

AOL:superactor001
    Location:Everywhere and nowhere... But also right behind you and watching you in your sleep >.>
    Ok, i realized that more information is necessary, so here it is. The missions are separated into predefined types, and their description never varies from the type. The mission list will be ignored if the IP address and the server/owner do not match ( i verified this.) for example, in my save, the ip addresses were stored in "computer". this is what ties the specific computer to a specific mission. you'll also notice that i have ever single computer as a denial client. you have NO IDEA how long that took. It shouldn't have been possible, but there's a console accessible on the public access servers using pc force. Admins may want to look into it. anyway, in the missions, there's also a reference to a company number. these numbers are in the "company" table in the save. i've provided my company table as a reference. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE COMPANY TABLE. That WILL mess up your save. ANyway, i figured this would help until the mission purge bug is fixed.

Attachments:
    File comment:The compressed save files
    Desktop.zip [124.3KiB]
    Downloaded 822 times

attempting to input customized user information
    upload failure, connection loss
    system console session terminated